Actichem Rhino AP110, 5L
Actichem’s Rhino (AP110) is a heavy duty, concentrated detergent designed specifically for tough industrial clean-ups, kitchen cleaning and oil & grime build-up. Its highly effective blend of solvents, surfactants and builders quickly emulsify heavy grease and grime.
- Colour Red
- pH 12.8 to 13.5 RTU
- Safety Corrosive
- Rapid Emulsification – Quickly penetrate and emulsifies dirt, grease and oils.
- Tough Cleaning Action – Tough enough to handle baked-on carbons and old stubborn soils.
- Economical – An economical, yet very effective maintenance cleaner at high dilutions.
- Food Area Use – Safe for use in food preparation and manufacturing environments.
- Deep Cleaning – At lower dilutions, it tackles the toughest of industrial clean-ups.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning – Excellent for tile and grout cleaning and for degreasing concrete floors.
Where to Use
- General Cleaning – Ideal for use as a cost effective detergent for the manual cleaning of factory, warehouse and supermarket floors, walls, tiles etc.
- Heavy Duty Cleaning: Especially effective for factory clean-up operations, machine degreasing and for degreasing hard surfaces in industrial kitchens and food preparation areas
How to Use
Read and understand the Material Safely Data Sheet (MSDS) before use
Pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use.
Avoid contact with aluminium and other non-ferrous metals.
- For light cleaning – mix 8-12ml per litre of water (1:120-1:80).
- For general and routine industrial cleaning – mix 12-20ml per litre of water (1:80-1:50).
- For heavy cleaning – mix up to 50ml per litre of water (1:20),
- For machine and equipment cleaning use undiluted.
- Follow standard cleaning techniques.
- Apply the cleaning solution using a clean mop, cloth, or spray bottle.
- Scrub well and allow dwell time.
- Rinse off with clear (potable) water.
- For machine and equipment cleaning, spray on undiluted, allow dwell time and rinse off with clear (potable) water.
- Use hot water for more effective cleaning of greasy soils.
- Allow 10 minutes dwell time for stubborn stains.
- Keep container closed for maximum performance.