Actichem T&G Cleaner Pro
Use Actichem Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro’s (AP164) cutting edge technology to simplify and boost the effectiveness of your tile and hard surface cleaning operation. Formulated with new nano surfactant chemistry for ultimate penetration and soil release, it provides the professional cleaner with a mildly alkaline cleaning solution which gives dependable results every time.
Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro is an alkaline cleaner for tiles and hard surfaces. It is blue in colour and has a ready-to-use pH of 12.1 to 12.5.
Safe and ideal for use on all man-made tiles, natural stone products, clay products, concrete and grout. Avoid contact with non-ferrous metals, plated metals, painted surfaces and flooring which is coated with an acrylic polymer or wax.
Ideal for use anywhere there are dirty tiles, concrete, stone or resilient flooring. Especially good in kitchens, dining areas, malls and large commercial areas. Excellent for the maintenance cleaning of commercial and public areas.
- Professional Choice – Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro will remove grime with ease. It is safe to use on all tile, stone, concrete and grout surfaces.
- Smart Cleaning Power – Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro employs smart cleaning technology (not brute force) to achieve its outstanding cleaning performance on a wide range of oily soils, grease, fats and general grime build ups.
- Versatile – Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro will penetrate even the toughest of grime build ups. Outstanding free-rinsing features and ability to tackle a wide range of different soil types on a variety of substrates, makes it the product of choice for professional cleaners who need to simplify their inventory and increase productivity.
- Safety First – Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro is an alkaline detergent but is not classified as dangerous goods. This makes it substantially safer in use and in transport.
How to Use
Always pre-test the cleaning solution on the surface to be cleaned to check for any substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions and read the MSDS before use.
Heavy Duty Use:
- Mix 1 part Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro with 4 to 9 parts water. (Hot water will enhance the chemical action).
- Apply the solution with a clean mop & bucket, autoscrubber or rotary scrubber solution tank. Apply to a limited area at a time. Do not allow the solution to dry.
- Scrub thoroughly with an applicable nylon scouring floor pad or brush.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes dwell time. Re-agitate areas of stubborn soiling.
- Extract/Pick-up resultant slurry with professional tile extraction equipment and rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Mix 1 part Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro with 50 to 100 parts water.
- Follow standard cleaning techniques. No clear water rinse is needed when using at 1:100.
Ideal for use through autoscrubbers and similar cleaning equipment.
- Not classified as dangerous according to the criteria of NOHSC.
- Hazardous (irritant) according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia.
- Observe all safety recommendations made on the product label and MSDS.