Deosan (AP433)is a proprietary, anti-microbial odour-neutralizer for use in severe mal-odour situations arising from organic waste, urine, faeces, sewerage, pets, flooding or fire damage. The core mal-odour eliminating activity in Deosan is derived from a synergistic combination of powerful biocides and professional odour-neutralizing chemistry. This provides the operator with a highly effective two-pronged attack where the odour causing bacteria and spores are quickly destroyed whilst the air-borne mal-odours are absorbed and neutralised.
It’s the quickest and most effective way to restore healthy indoor air quality.
- Colour: Tan
- pH: 7.5
- Fragrance: Floral
- Dilution: 1:10 – 1:20
- Safety: Irritant
- Professional Odour Neutralizing Technology – Deosan employs a professional mal-odour absorber which encapsulates and neutralizes air-borne mal-odours.
- Sophisticated Anti-microbial Chemistry – To provide a total solution to odour elimination, Deosan destroys odour causing bacteria and spores with a powerful blend of biocides and potentiators.
- Fresh Residual Scent – Deosan not only eliminate the mal-odours but deodorizes the area with a fresh floral scent.
- Fire Damage Odours – Deosan effectively combats tough fire odours.
- Mould & Mildew – Deosan’s powerful biocidal activity is also ideal for destroying mould and mildew spores.
- Hard surfaces – also ideal for use on hard surfaces.
Deosan is ideal for use on all wool and synthetic fabrics and carpeting except for stain resistant nylon. Deosan will possibly remove some or all of the stain resistant treatment. However stain resistant carpets severely soiled by organic contaminants will already have a high proportion of the stain resistant treatment removed.
Deosan is highly effective on hard surfaces including concrete, plasterboard, wood, tiles and grout.
How to Use
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Note comments above regarding stain resistant carpets.
- Mix 50 to 100ml Deosan per litre of water.
- Apply directly onto the odour source.
- Allow 10 minutes reaction time before further cleaning or rinsing.
- Deosan can be applied before cleaning or/and after cleaning has removed the bulk of the odour source.
- If large amounts of organic matter is present always treat the affected area after cleaning has removed the soiling even if the area has already been treated before cleaning.
- When used after cleaning a light rinse is sufficient to remove excess Deosan solution.
- For large areas a 1:100 solution can be made and used as a light post spray and raked into the carpet.
- Always ensure that the Deosan makes physical contact with the odour source.
NOTE: Do not mix Deosan with any other cleaning solution.