Actichem’s Performance Plus is one of the most significant breakthroughs in carpet cleaning since wet extraction was first developed. It brings together into one the impressive new developments in soil suspension technology with the innovative anti-resoiling polymer technology and the formulary requirements for the safe cleaning of wool carpeting. The result is an outperforming prespray detergent which makes a reality the dream of having one product which incorporates all the ultimate design features looked for in a prespray detergent. In fact the design features of the Performance Plus exceeds your expectations. Performance Plus is the market leader in wool safe prespray technology!
- Colour Yellow
- pH 7.0 – 7.5 RTU
- Safety Non-Hazardous
- Soil Suspension – based on new generation soil suspension technology, Performance Plus penetrates and breaks down more grime, oils and soils than ever before.
- Polymer Anti-Resoiling Technology – Unique polymer technology dramatically enhances suspended soil removal whilst providing excellent anti-resoiling action.
- Wool Friendly Action – Performance Plus exceeds the requirements for the safe cleaning of wool carpeting. It has been carefully engineered to maximise cleaning on both woollen and synthetic fibres, giving you total peace-of-mind.
- 5th Generation Nylon – Is ideal and safe for use on 5th generation nylon fibres.
- Safety First – Performance Plus has an ultra low VOC profile which means no unwanted, unpleasant vapours even when heated. This is complimented by it’s outstanding low toxicity and OH&S ratings.
- A Pleasure to Use – Performance Plus has been designed for easy use through pump-up or hydroforce sprayers and fragrances the area with a fresh lemon scent.
Where to Use
Performance Plus is ideal for use across a wide variety of applications. It provides high performance cleaning in virtually all domestic, commercial and institutional applications. With it’s excellent safety profile it is ideal for use in sensitive areas such as hospitals, aged care facilities, child care centres and homes with asthma sufferers.
How to Use
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Add 15-30ml per litre of water (1:32 – 1:64) depending on soil conditions. For heavy soil conditions, up to 50ml per litre can be added without causing resoiling or damage to fibres.
Hydroforce High Pressure Model
- 1:9 tip (Yellow): Add 750ml to 1.4Lt into 5Lt Hydroforce container and fill with water.
- 1:32 tip (Brown): Dilute 1:1 with water or add directly into Hydroforce container.
- Always prepare the carpet to be cleaned by thoroughly vacuuming the area.
- Prespray the Performance Plus solution onto the carpet being cleaned. Do not allow to dry.
- Agitate and allow 5 to15 minutes dwell time.
- For synthetic carpets, extract using Emulsifier Plus or Extracta Pro. For wool carpets extract using Rinse Pro.
- Assist drying with air movers or similar if atmospheric conditions are humid.