Actichem Pet n Flood AP491, 5L
Pet & Flood (AP491) is a unique spotting solution for high-performance removal of cellulosic browning, urine stains and the associated odours. This innovative formulation combines a powerful urine crystal & stain removal blend with a 2-pronged microbiocidal chemistry specific to Urine decontamination and odour neutralization.
- Colour Clear yellow liquid
- pH 1.0 – 2.0
- Fragrance Fresh lemon
- Dilution RTU to 1:4
- Safety Non-Hazardous
- Innovative Chemistry – Pet & Flood is an innovative formulation which provides total urine decontamination encompassing stain, odour and bacteria removal.
- Stain Removal – Pet & Flood employs a carefully selected blend of low pH salts to neutralize the urine crystals and remove the stain from the fibre.
- Decontamination – Pet & Flood contains a blend of biocides which have been carefully selected to provide total elimination of bacteria such as E-Coli found in urine deposits.
- Browning Removal – Pet & Flood provides high performance removal of cellulosic browning caused by flood, excessive wetting and high alkalinity.
- Dynamic Penetration Feature – The inclusion of super wetting and penetrating agents ensure that Pet n’ Flood quickly and effectively wets out the fibres, carpet backing and even the substrate below to ensure total elimination of all areas which have been contaminated.
- Fibre Safe – Pet & Flood is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibres, however, fine fabrics must be pre-tested for colour stability before use.
- User Friendly – pleasant fresh lemon scent, low odour formula – pleasant to use.
How to Use
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Remove by steam extraction as much of the flood water or urine spill as possible, doing extra dry vacuum strokes.
- Apply Pet & Flood undiluted for severe contamination or dilute up to 1:4 for lesser effected areas.
- Spray apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using Actichem Rinse Pro.
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.
Note: Some stubborn urine stains may require treatment using Hydrogen Peroxide (Spotaway U)