Actichem’s ProNeutro (AP662) is a new generation, neutral pH detergent cleaner specifically designed to remove soil from pH-sensitive surfaces such as polymer coated flooring, wooden flooring and fine stone. Its stunning cleaning performance, safe and easy-to-use characteristics, with its economical price tag has earned it the “product-of-choice” reputation by many professional contractors.
ProNeutro employs the latest in nano surfactant technology to create a neutral high-performance cleaner which leaves behind no unwelcome haziness, streakiness or slippery residues.
- Colour Pink
- pH 7.5 to 8.0 RTU
- Safety Non-Hazardous
- The Ultimate Maintenance Cleaner – ProNeutro provides the professional contractor and building owner with a high performance, low residue, easy-to-use maintenance cleaner which dilutes down to amazingly economical dilution rates.
- Total Performance – ProNeutro’s nano technology provides a rapid emulsion with oily soils and grime, removing more soiling in a shorter time span. Ideal for autoscrubber use.
- Minimum Residue Technology – ProNeutro’s new surfactant technology leaves behind no unwelcome streaks, haziness or slippery residues. Excellent for highly polished flooring.
- Substrate Care – ProNeutro’s speciality formulation is totally safe for use on fine natural stone, marble, polymer coated flooring, wooden floors and pH sensitive surfaces.
- Safe & Easy – ProNeutro is safe, easy and pleasant to use, with a totally non-toxic hazard rating and a fresh lemon scent.
Where to Use
Ideal for the maintenance and medium duty cleaning of granite, marble, limestone, engineered stone, acrylic polymer coated flooring, wooden flooring and pH sensitive surfaces.
How to Use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use.
- For floor and general cleaning using a cloth or mop dilute 5-10ml per litre of water (1:200-1:100 dilution)
- For removing stains use undiluted.
- When used through an auto-scrubber, dilutions as low as 1:400 can be used.
- Apply cleaning solution using a clean cloth or mop, or through an auto-scrubber.
- Rinsing with water is not normally required unless strong dilutions are used.
Keep container closed for maximum performance.
- Non-Hazardous according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia
- Practice normal workplace safety when using.