Actichem’s PolyProp Plus (CF986) takes the headache out of cleaning olefin (polypropylene) carpets. This smart double-strength formulation derives its unbelievable performance from smart soil release chemistry instead of harsh highly alkaline cleaning agents. It also provides excellent cleaning action on fire restoration work and filtration soiling. Use PolyProp Plus where you need to deliver consistent, reliable results.
- Colour Yellow
- pH 10-11 RTU
- Safety Irritant
- Olefin (Polypropylene) Fibres – advanced cleaning chemistry effortlessly releases oily and tracked – in soils from difficult-to-clean olefin fibres.
- An Unbeatable Team – team it up with Rinse Pro when rinsing. Rinse Pro encapsulates any remaining soils and provides an almost virtual guarantee against wicking and greying which is so typical to newly cleaned olefin carpeting.
- Enhances – overcomes dulling and greying problems typical to olefin carpets.
- Pleasant – Low odour formula – pleasant to use.
- Fire Restoration – ideal for use on filtration soiling, air-condition diffuser cleaning and fire restoration.
- Economical – the concentrated formula offers a “dollar-saving” 1:64 dilution ratio.
Where to Use
PolyProp Plus is ideal to use when doing polypropylene carpet cleaning. It is excellent when cleaning hard surfaces such as wood, walls, ceilings, etc in fire restoration work.
How to Use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Do not use on stain resistant carpets except in restoration situations.
- Add 15-30ml per litre of water (1:32 to 1:64) depending on soil conditions.
- For heavy soil conditions, up to 50ml per litre can be added without causing re-soiling or damage to fibres.
- 1:9 tip (yellow): Add 750ml – 1.4Lt into 5 litre Hydroforce container and fill with water.
- 1:32 tip (brown): Dilute 1:1 with water or add undiluted directly into Hydroforce container.
- Always prepare the carpet to be cleaned by thoroughly vacuuming the area.
- Prespray the PolyProp Plus solution onto the carpet. Do not allow to dry.
- Agitate and allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time.
- Extract rinse using Rinse Pro for top results
- Assist drying with air movers or similar if atmospheric conditions are humid.